Please ensure you enclose the correct and complete item when making a return. The correct item must be returned to receive a refund.
If you have accidentally sent the wrong item to Tigerict, please contact our customer service as soon as possible as Tigerict does not store mistakenly sent items. Tigerict cannot guarantee your item will be found and returned, and no compensation is provided for incorrect items sent to Tigerict.
Statutory Cancellation Right
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 14 days beginning with the day you receive the item. For full instructions on cancellation and further information on your right of cancellation, please visit our website.
Our Voluntary Returns Policy
As well as your statutory cancellation rights described above, you can return most products from the Tigerict sites to Tigerict within 30 days of receipt of the products if the products are in an unused and undamaged condition. To return an item, please visit our website.
Please note that this returns policy doesn't affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn't affect your right of cancellation as described above.
Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that new items must be returned unused and undamaged. Used items must not have any additional signs of use or damage.
The same exclusions apply to our Returns Guarantee as for the right of withdrawal. The following products thus cannot be returned under the Returns Guarantee (unless defective):
- Products which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery, or which are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items;
- Sealed audio or video recordings or of sealed software if unsealed by you after delivery;
- Goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- A service, if the supplier has fully performed it and you accepted when you placed your order that the supplier could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started;
- Digital content (including apps, digital software, eBooks, MP3, etc.) which is not supplied on a tangible medium (e.g. on a CD or DVD) if you accepted when you placed your order that the supplier could start to deliver it, and that you could not cancel it once delivery had started. Where an eBook has been partially read or in cases of abuse, refunds may be denied.
The following table provides an overview of the key provisions of your statutory cancellation right as well as our voluntary returns policy and how they compare to one another:
|Tigerict Returns Policy (as set out by product category below)
|Refund of costs of sending the item back to us if defective, damaged or incorrect item?
|Refund of costs of sending the item back to us if cancellation?
|Refund of original delivery costs if defective?
|Refund of original delivery costs if cancelled?
|Yes, cheapest method
Refund of original delivery costs if cancelled?
Returns Costs & Methods
Tigerict will refund the cost of sending an item back to us if it was sold or dispatched by Tigerict. In many cases, we’ll provide you with a pre-paid returns label. If the item you purchased is not eligible for Free Return, and you’re using a pre-paid return label, we’ll deduct the cost of the return from your refund. For returns from within the UK, costs start at £3.99. International return costs start at £8.09. Please note that returns that contain multiple items, or large items, may cost more. We offer various returns methods which will differ depending on the item(s) you’re returning. We’ll always display the most accurate return costs and methods available for your item(s) on our website when you create your label.
You can return items in the following ways:
- Using drop-off services at locations that are convenient for you.
- Using Heavy-Bulky return options, handled by a specialty carrier team.
- Using Locker and Tigerict Hub Counter locations for small packages.
- Using a scanned QR code at designated return locations to make label-free and package-free returns.
To see which options are available for your return, go to our website.
Please note that certain types of items aren't eligible for cancellation or return under the Tigerict returns policy.
We won't accept the return of any software returned to us if it's been opened. We reserve the right to refuse returns or to charge you our fees and expenses if the product isn't received in new, unopened condition.
If a product becomes defective after 30 days you won't be able to create a returns label using our - you'll need to contact us. You may wish to visit the manufacturer's website or contact them directly as they may be able to offer troubleshooting and support with the issue you have with the product.
Other Statutory Rights
You have additional rights in relation to incorrect, damaged, or defective goods. For more information about these statutory rights, please visit Adviceguide, a Citizens Advice website at http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/. This link is provided to help our customers find out the rights they have where goods are not as described, not fit for purpose, or not of satisfactory quality.
If you need to contact us by post, please write to our address.
This isn't our returns address, and returns won't be processed at the above address. If you need to return an item, please visit our returns page on the website.
Defective Items After 30 Days
Troubleshooting and product support may be available to resolve any issues with your product, as outlined on the Help page. If your item becomes defective after the Tigerict return period, Tigerict will repair any defective item. The repair will be completed by the manufacturer or by a third-party repair service provider authorized by the manufacturers to repair their products. If a repair is not possible, we'll send you a replacement, and if a replacement is not available, we will refund the purchase price. Repair is only available for qualifying items sold by Tigerict or Tigerict Warehouse. Tigerict does not accept a return after 30 days for consumable products (e.g., batteries, fuses, ink, light bulbs, etc.) or if the defect is due to accidental damage, deliberate damage, caused by external factors, or general wear and tear.
Removal of Personal Data
When returning a product for any reason, you must do so in the exact conditions you received it from Tigerict. In this respect, you must entirely delete, remove, and eliminate all personal data pertaining to you and/or any third party which may be possibly present in the same item and must de-latch any account possibly latched to the same item. You will be fully responsible for any data breach that may occur if you fail to do so. You must remove from the returned product and from the box containing the returned product any item not pertaining to the returned product as originally received from Tigerict. Tigerict will not be responsible for any such items erroneously left by you within the returned product or within the box containing the returned product. You agree and accept that the returned product will become Tigerict’s property, and that Tigerict is therefore entitled to sell it to third parties at Tigerict’s full discretion.
Other Specific Items
Tigerict may sell certain products in unsealed boxes (e.g., for HTC and Huawei), as this is how we receive them. When returning these products to Tigerict, you have to send them in the same conditions as received by you, without affixing any seal. Should you send us these products in a sealed box you may be held liable for any data breach or other adverse consequences related to such manumission.
If you return items in which you've saved personal information, such as laptops, cameras, or other electronic devices, you must erase this information completely before sending the product back to us.
Return Items You Ordered
You can return many eligible items sold on Tigerict.com via the website. When you return an item, you may see different return options depending on the seller, item, or reason for return.
To return an item:
- Select the item that you wish to return, and an option from the Reason for return menu.
- To complete your return, follow the prompts.
Note: Remember to remove all personal data from electronic items, such as laptops.
Returns Label Guide:
All labels and documents are needed for a successful return.
- Place the barcode inside the package.
- Affix the address label and one of the commercial invoices to the outside of the package.
- Give the second copy of the commercial invoice to the carrier.
Note: Each label is linked to a specific return. To make sure that you receive the correct refund, don't include items from different orders in the same box.
Find more solutions about returns:
- To replace a damaged, defective, or wrong item, go to our website.
- To return an item to a marketplace seller, locate the item on our website, and select Send a returns request. Tiger ICT sellers review return requests before issuing a refund or replacement. If you don't receive a response within two business days, you can submit an A-to-z Guarantee claim.
- Visit our website for progress on your return.